Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DOING MY THING


You know I sit here feeling very greatfull

I sit here feeling indebted

I sit here thinking of all those lives that are servicing and protecting our way of life

Yes, I sit here in comfort surrounded with people who love me and care about the quality of my life

I sit here feeling blessed that I was fortunate to be born and raised in a country that allowed me the opportunity to learn and grow, to reach as far as I chose, to settle and travel anywhere with little restrictions, to experience the best of its research, and to be a part of its metimorphesis.

And all it ask of me is too be an productive, law abiding, community oriented, educated consumer and conservative money manager.

You know it was Thomas Jefferson who said: A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take it away.

THINK about all the give aways and how much you are going have if you allow socialized programs instead of work programs. VOTE NOV. 4th. People fought real hard and long for you to have that right too.

No comments: