Thursday, October 2, 2008

HELP

Oh My Goodness!!! You can not believe how distant I am from taking care of infants. When I had my children all seem to fall into place. I mean we did make mistakes, but I guess they weren't too serious since they survived. Yes, and they are NORMAL. Even if I may have drop one. LOL
Well, today I was out with my young neighbor who handles three all under the age of 5. One is 2 months old. We went to a farm where the mom and two older children were to have a hayride and pumpkin pick. So naturally I remained with the infant. So I thought this was going to be easy.... It was for a while until he woke up crying and HUNGRY. Now have you ever had to deal with a HUNGRY baby. They don't stop until that bottle is in their mouth. So I confidently reach down into the stroller to fetch the liquid lifeline only to find that it is in powder form and I have to mix it with some bottle water. Imaging, I am in the middle of a farmers market in the enclosed store section and between aisles I am attemptin to measure out and mix this formula. It's been 24 years since I had to do this. It really is not something that comes easy because you had babies. Finally succeeded into feeding junior when Mom and the two little tykes returned pumpkins and spider rings in hand. Just another day in the neighborhood.

Suggestion At Least have the formula mixed, Thank you very much!!!

No comments: